Thursday, August 6, 2009
Week of 8/3/09
1) Thursday concrete is being poured into the (foam block) walls of the sanctuary.
2) Installation of the piping for the in-floor heating system will begin next week prior to concrete slabs being poured.
3) Concrete slabs are being poured on the floor of the lower level and the sanctuary level soon.
4) Exterior drain has been completed that draws the rain water and surface water away from the understructure of the
building so that no water can enter the building via seepage.
5) Bruce Sargent has cut trees from his Buckhorn Springs land to be used on the buildings exterior porches. He is now
preparing for the final milling of the wood.